Athens

Mini-bus
Semi Private Tours
Private Tours
Transfers

 

 

Copyright 2009-2017. All rights reserved

The museum of Kerameikos was built in 1937 on the plans of H. Johannes, with a donation of Gustav Oberlaender. It was enlarged in the 1960's with the support of the Boehringer brothers. The exhibits are displayed in chronological order, but also according to their subjects and their provenance.

USEFUL INFORMATION

148 Ermou Str., Athens (Prefecture of Attiki)
Telephone: +30 210 3463552
Ticket: Full: €2, Reduced: €1
Special Ticket Package: Full: €12, Reduced: €6, Valid for: Acropolis Museum, Acropolis of Athens, Ancient Agora of Athens, Archaeological Museum of Kerameikos, Kerameikos, North slope of Acropolis, Olympieio, Roman Agora of Athens, South Slope of Acropolis.
Open: Winter: From the 1st of November until the 31 of March: 08.30-15.00

BACK